Room 312, CYC Building,
The Univ. of Hong Kong.
jqi at cs.hku.hk
I am a Ph.D. student in the Department of Computer Science at The University of Hong Kong. I am under the supervision of Prof. Heming Cui.
I am broadly interested in distributed systems, networking, and security. More recently, I have been focusing on improving the performance of distributed systems (e.g., blockchain) by co-designing the protocol layer with the network layer.
I received my Master degree in School of Software at Tsinghua University, where I worked with Prof. Kueiming Lo on formal modeling and analysis of network protocols. Before that I received my Bachelor degree in School of Software at Beijing Institute of Technology.
- SOSPBIDL: A High-throughput, Low-latency Permissioned Blockchain Framework for Datacenter NetworksIn The 28th ACM Symposium on Operating Systems Principles, 2021
- PerformanceEfficient and DoS-resistant Consensus for Permissioned BlockchainsIn 39th International Symposium on Computer Performance, Modeling, Measurements and Evaluation 2021, 2021
- IEEE TDSCDAENet: Making Strong Anonymity Scale in a Fully Decentralized NetworkIEEE Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing, 2021
- DSNUPA: An Automated, Accurate and Efficient Differentially Private Big-data Mining SystemIn 2020 50th Annual IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN), 2020
- DSNHAMS: High Availability for Distributed Machine Learning Service GraphsIn 2020 50th Annual IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN), 2020
- IEEE TVTFormal Codesign and Implementation for Multifunction Vehicle Bus CircuitsIEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, 2019